ACME Italia Forum

Versione completa: Make sure to make farming runs and sell all the herbs
Al momento stai visualizzando i contenuti in una versione ridotta. Visualizza la versione completa e formattata.
The products that have added critical rates are useless IMO. It's more about precision and RuneScape gold base damage than critical values. So, for instance it isn't like the skillcape IMO.

I'm nearly 90 percent completejust 2M experiences stand between me and my target. I recently purchased a Drygore mace and am trying to save for the offhand version. I'm nearly completely cleaned however, I'm forced to resort to hybrid Warpriest gear.

What's the most profitable thing for me based on my stats? (While also providing competitive experience) So far I've seen Ascension giants, Glacors, Automatons... What would I be killing?

I visited the Chaos Dwarf Battlefield to get my drygore Mace, by the way. I'm not going back- it's too repetitious, and I'd like to try something different. Slayer is a safe bet. Abyssal demon tasks cost 1m / task without any drop. (Get 85 in a hurry imo) Warped tortoise can be a good task for shells. Easy 500k. Find out which one will run an average of 200k in the end.

Ascension monsters are likely to be your best option currently. They are often referred to as Galcors, but they require more effort. The ascension monsters could be destroyed very easily and drop of runes are common to make the trip worthwhile. I would also highly recommend that you utilize sinkholes for 85 dungeoneering. You can then camp in frost dragons.

Make sure to make farming runs and sell all the herbs. To buy OSRS gold be honest, I'm not sure why you feel you need to buy a drygore-mace and especially when you've nothing to pay for it now.
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт